Monday, March 9, 2015

Everything Everly...

Almost 8 months and I think I'm doing pretty great!
I am hard working as I prefer to sit and play with my toys. 
I am decisive because I can grab the toys I like best. 
I am healthy because I am eating a variety of foods and especially loving my Ema's French Toast!  I am hydrated because I love drinking water... out of a big girl glass (see video). 
I am communicative because I am always using my talking/screaming voice and currently practicing my "ma, ma, ma's". 
Shhhh- don't tell him but my favorite thing is my big brother.  He makes me laugh harder then anyone else. Now if he would just sit still for one minute so that I could hold on to him. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Love,
Everything Everly
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you...