Wednesday, November 14, 2012

ta da.....im here

Forgive me for this taking so long to get started - i have been kinda busy - ok very busy- i was born four Tuesdays ago and have since been eagerly putting faces to voices. Not only have i met alot of Framily (friends who are family) and Family i have been patiently explaining to my moms with some consistency when i like to eat, when i need a costume change, when i need to blow some steam and most importanty when i just need a hug. In addition to meeting my community i have been busy growing and creating wrinkles in my brain so here are some of my memories from my first few days:

Card Stats:
BORN October 16
TIME 1:36 pm
WEIGHT 7lb 6.5 oz
HEIGHT 19 3/4 inch
13 hrs labor
say no to drugs




day one: skin on skin time with Ema
 
day two: smooches from mom
 
eskimo kisses from my best friend eva
 
auntie eva working on my baseball grip
 
i have so many more stories to tell but i gotta go take a nap.
 
xo curiously carter
 
p.s. right now i am curious about the trees, and clouds, and my voice
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You're already so smart and soooooo cute. Keep us posted on all your new adventures! Sending hugs to you and Ema and Mom from Bubbie and Grandpa xoxo

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you...