Saturday, June 29, 2013

DC

I spent a wonderful long weekend in DC spending time with some very special people. 
Not only did I get to meet my Great Grandparents and spend some QT with all the exceptional someones who live in DC - I was so lucky that my cousin Meyer drove down from NY  and that my Bubbie, Grandpa David and Aunt Lucy drove up from Florida.

Some precious moments spent with Baba and Zeida, a delicious Shabbat Dinner prepared by Uncle Gabe and Aunt Anna, a terrific Shabbat day at my Elter Bubbies and a sweet lunch at Zeidey and GG's. 

I miss everyone already!

 matching PJ's!

 Zeidey and Aunt Shira
 
 My Baba and My Zeida
 
 4 Generations of Godin boys
 
uh-hmm i'm playing with the big kids!
 
 My Bubbie
 
 My Elter Bubbie
 
 Zeidey and I wearing our A's green!
 
 Me and my sweet GG
 

Until my next adventure!

xo
Carter

Current Curiosity: Swinging and playgrounds! I LOVE watching the big kids play.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you...