Tuesday, October 8, 2013

August

The last month of summer and my mom's wanted to pack in lots of things to do!  A trip to Fire Island to visit my Aunt Anna, Uncle Gabe and Cousin Meyer, A Glamping trip with Bubbie, Seattle for my Aunts Teriann and Jane's wedding, and lots of swinging, playing and swimming in between.  See for yourself!

 I loved the sand and the ocean!
Sunsets by the bay after ice cream
 Bubbie and me sitting by the campfire
I got a tent all to myself for my toys!
Mom and I dancing up a storm at Teriann and Jane's wedding!  Who knew I had such moves!
 Me and Marie at the watering hole
 I love popsicles!
 Weeeeeeee
My Zeidy face
 
Goodbye summer!  Until next year...
 
Curiously Carter
 
p.s. Towards the end of the summer I was very curious about getting myself from Point A to Point B.  My mom's will show you how I resolved that in the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you...