Saturday, April 5, 2014

Seattle Bound

We moved!  And what an exciting adventure it was...  On March 20th a group of men came to our house and started putting all of my stuff in boxes.  And then 2 days later this big truck pulled up to our house and took away all the boxes. It was sad to say goodbye to some of my close friends in Oakland and I'll miss my first house at 428 62nd Street.

 My mom and Ema kept telling me and showing me on a map where we were all moving to.  It didn't look too far on the map, but after 2 days in an RV it felt pretty far away.  Yes, I said an RV...  My mom found the perfect way to get all of us... me, mom, Ema, Katie, Zoey, Tigger and Bubbie... up to our new home, Seattle.  Bubbie came out to see me and join us on our move adventure.  The RV was fun and was like camping on wheels.  Lots of bumps, some spills and loud meows from Zoey.  We made a few stops along the way to stretch our legs and stopped in Oregon to sleep for the night.  When we finally got to Seattle we were all ready to get out of the RV and be in our new temporary apartment.  So far so good... I'm loving the rain and being able to explore a new city.  Hope you all come out to visit soon!

What's going on here?
The Big Truck!
Last get together at our house with Marie
My good friend Maria
 Goodbye 62nd Street
 Playtime in Oregon

 The RV - how cool!
Meal time in the RV
 Hanging with Bubbie
 It's official... we're in Seattle.  The famous pig statue at Pike Place Market
Celebrating Bubbie's birthday


I'll update you soon as to how life is going in Seattle!  xoxo

Curiously Carter

P.S. Right now I'm curious about words and repeating as many as I can

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you...