Saturday, September 13, 2014

Ketchup


What a great summer we've had up here in Seattle!  We spent a lot of time outside at parks, going to the beach, playing soccer, doing gymnastics, picking berries, hanging out with friends and going to my first Mariners game!  And, I became a big brother.  I'm not so sure about this big brother thing, but so far I think I'm doing a good job.  I also started preschool and am having fun meeting new friends!  Here are some pics from fun times this past summer.

Day at the beach
Lil kickers soccer
Just kickin it
Berry picking

Swingin at the park
I got to go in a fire truck!  
Blowing bubbles
Swimming in grandmas pool
Meet my lil sis, Everly

My class - Chaverim

Until next time...

Curiously Carter

P.S. I'm currently curious about testing boundaries with my mom and Ema.  ie. kicking, hair pulling and hitting


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you...