Thursday, November 27, 2014

Gobble Gobble

Introducing an exciting addition to the blog : Everything Everly. Since her arrival in July Evy has been seamlessly making a place for herself in the family.  Exercising her voice is one of her favorite ways to remind everyone that she is HERE. 

Good news for me is that i now have a captive audience- Evy loves watching me run laps around the kitchen island, and always seems to be smiling when I'm around. In return i have taken this big brother job very seriously- showing her good posture and proper eating manners for her current curiosity in sitting and eating.

With it being Thanksgiving, I'm thankful for my family and my friends and hope you all have a very happy day!

 tickle tickle
 
order up
 
 Evy's first taste of Applesauce
 
Evy sitting up
 
Reading to Ema
 
Sand running
 
Sand push ups
 
Ahhhhhhhh
a
 
Turkey Day trot
 
Pruning
 
Turkey day at preschool with Chaverim 


xo,
Curiously Carter and Everything Everly

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you...