Saturday, January 5, 2013

Holiday Hangover

I can't believe how quickly the holidays have come and gone- phewy. It was so festive and warm having the house all decorated-  I'm already missing my menorahs, stockings and of course the perfect tree I picked out at the Delancy Street tree lot. Not only did we get to celebrate the season with some of my favorite people, i met the big man in red- so i have been told. I slept right through it but I'm pretty sure he got my list because come Christmas morning i got down with some serious present business. Thanks Santa (Grandma T)!


Picking the perfect tree
 
Mom I see a hole over there...
 
Exhausted from directing the decorating
 
Party time:  With my friends Kara, Nicole and Vivian
 
Party time with my friend Kyle
 
Me and the big guy having a serious talk
 
 Christmas morning - you want me to do what with this big sock?
 
My new friend - Kelev
 
I hope everyone had a nice holiday season!
 
xo
Curiously Carter
 
Currently Curious: about the different things my mom hung from the light in the kitchen

 
 



1 comment:

  1. So cute! Can't wait to see him next week!!!!! And both of you, too, of course ..... xo

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you...