Friday, December 28, 2012

Three's Company

Who knew I wasn't the only new baby on the block? What a lucky guy i am to have two slightly older girlfriends that live right on my street.  Recently we all got together for a mommy luncheon - which I hope will become a regular happening! Hazel (lady baby to my right) is 1 month older and Marie (cougar to my left) is two months older- it's not too bad being the only guy in the group! 

Hope everyone has been having a wonderful Holiday season!

xo
Curiously Carter

 Carter Sandwich: Hazel, That's me in the middle, Marie! 
 
Trifecta of moms
 
p.s. This week I'm very curious about the light switch in my room.  Everytime i am eating it seems to be winking and smiling at me - silly switch always making me laugh.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you...