Thursday, December 6, 2012

we are F+Ramily

It has been 7 weeks already and we have been very busy keeping up with my social engagements. I feel very fortunate to have been able to spend some sweet time with some of the the amazing people in my life. Unfortunately most of my extended family live in different states so i look forward to taking some trips up and out to visit YOU soon.  Until then holler at me for a chit chat on skype or facetime. xo Curiously Carter
 Zeidi, Aunt Sophia and Aunt Shira
 Grandma T
 Bubbie
 Auntie Teriann- *yawn* already tired of her jokes
 Tigger
 My friend Erin came down for a weekend visit
 My other friend Megan came too
 

 Uncle Gabe, Auntie Anna and cuz Meyer
 Cousin June and Meyer
 Zeidi and Grandma GG, Bubbie, Grandma T and Aunties 
 Auntie Teriann and Jane, cousin June
 The one and only Katie
Amy, D and Maddie
Mike, Mallary and Ivy
Jes, Marie and Jeff
 

Current curiosity: my voice, your voice, chandeliers/lights


2 comments:

  1. Love the video!!! Send more, more, more. He's sooooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. his expression with Katie in the bed is priceless.

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to hear from you...