Saturday, December 8, 2012

Nobody gonna break-a our stride...

nobody gonna hold us down...oh no - we got to keep on movin.  Yesterday was an intense day in the Godin household.  I had my 6 week check-up (although i am currently an elder 7 weeks) where i received some sort of cocktail of medicinal potions to protect me from bad things.  What i do know is after the first prick sunk in i definitely was aware of the other two. Unfortunately after my appointment we had to pick Katie up from her knee surgery.  Its a sad fact but I have been to the vet as many times as i have been to my own Dr.
Poor Katie and i have been spending alot of time snoozing through the yucks but thankfully we have each other, matching bandaids and two very attentive nursemoms.
We are hoping that Hanukkah Harry will be bringing something delightfully distracting for under the menorah.  XO Curiously Carter

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to hear from you...